- Typical Information We Collect About You -
◦ Contact information (email/phone/mailing address)
◦ Shopping history and how you use our website
◦ Payment information
◦ Technical information about your browser and device
- Key Ways We Use Your Information -
◦ Fulfill your order and provide customer service
◦ Send you promotions and offers
◦ Improve and personalize your shopping experience
◦ Protect the security of our website and business
- We Share Your Information With -
◦ Other Zenbah, LLC affiliates
◦ Other third parties as described below
- Your Choices -
To opt out of receiving marketing via:
◦ Email ~ use the unsubscribe feature in our emails, click on the unsubscribe weblinks, or contact Customer Service
◦ Postal mail ~ contact Customer Service
◦ What kind of information does Zenbah, LLC collect?
◦ How does Zenbah, LLC use my information?
◦ Does Zenbah, LLC share my information?
◦ How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
◦ How does Zenbah, LLC protect kids’ privacy?
◦ How is my information used for behavioral or targeted advertising and what choices to I have?
◦ How do I know my personal information is secure?
◦ What is “phishing?”
◦ I received suspicious email from a Zenbah regarding an order I did not place. What should I do?
◦ What about links to other websites?
◦ How do I contact you?
◦ Your California Privacy RightsThis policy describes the personal information Zenbah LLC collects about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. This policy covers our online experiences including our website. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
- What kind of information does Zenbah, LLC collect? -
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone. We also collect information about the device you use to access our website such as your computer's IP address, your browser type, your operating system, and other technical information. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other affiliates.
- How does Zenbah, LLC use my information? -
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
◦ To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
◦ To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
◦ To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
◦ To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
◦ To help us address problems with and improve our site, products and services
◦ To enhance your shopping experience
◦ To analyze trends and statistics
◦ To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
◦ To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?” below.
- Does Zenbah, LLC share my information? -
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
◦ When you provide personal information to Zenbah, LLC, we may share that information with other Zenbah, LLC affiliates.
◦ We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
◦ We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
◦ We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Zenbah, LLC or others.
In the event of a sale or merger of Zenbah, LLC, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
- How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications? -
Zenbah, LLC wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below.
If contacting customer service, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from Zenbah.com. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Zenbah, LLC.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
- How does Zenbah, LLC protect kids' privacy? -
Zenbah, LLC is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our website uses “cookies” and pixel tags and other tracking technologies, to help enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. These technologies may also be used to determine the ads you see on our site and also on other sites. For information about targeted online advertising and your choices related to it please see the next section.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
These technologies may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites and our online ads.
Pixel tags in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may combine the information we collect through these technologies with other information we have collected from and about you and use it as described in this policy.
- How is my information used for behavioral or targeted advertising & what choices do I have? -
We also work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visit http://www.aboutads.info.
Please note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
- How do I know my personal information is secure? -
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When entering your personal information on our websites, we use encryption to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at our website, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at the number listed in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below.
- What is "phishing"? -
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
- I received suspicious email from a Zenbah regarding an order I did not place. What should I do? -
We are aware that phony emails may be sent out under our brand names. These emails did not originate from Zenbah, LLC, and individuals who received fraudulent order status emails have not been charged. For your protection, do not click links or open any files attached to suspicious, unsolicited emails. If you believe your personal computer has been compromised as a result of the scam, please consult an IT professional. For more information, contact the FBIís Internet Crimes Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov. We work with law enforcement on their investigations of these kinds of fraudulent emails.
- What about links to other websites? -
- How do I contact you? -
Zenbah Customer Service
19401 Business Center Drive
Northridge, CA 91324
+1 800 800-0555
- Your California Privacy Rights -
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Zenbah, LLC who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Zenbah, LLC - California Privacy Rights
19401 Business Center Drive
Northridge, CA 91324